I’m hoping to keep a low profile this weekend. I need to veg and do nothing. Last week was so hectic; here’s what we did (and anytime I say driving, that’s Kristina):
- Sat, 3/18 – flew in to New Mexico.
- Sun, 3/19 – we drove to Las Vegas, NM, ate at the Spic ‘n Span, visited Wm.’s parents.
- Mon, 3/20 – drove to Traditions and realized it wasn’t open in March, went to old town Santa Fe.
- Tues, 3/21 – drove through Roswell, went to the UFO museum, ended up in Carlsbad. Searched Carlsbad for a baby backback to take J. to the caverns. Found ZIP.
- Weds, 3/22 – visited the park information center, where they told Kristina that in this low season, baby backpacks can be borrowed for free at the caverns. Drove to White’s City and checked out the Caverns. Drove back to Santa Fe.
- Thurs, 3/23 – Visited the Albuquerque zoo, drove to Belen to visit Kristina’s parents.
- Friday, 3/24 – Checked out the Santa Fe outlet mall, drove the Turquoise Trail to pick the boys up from school in Edgewood.
- Sat, 3/25 – Visited old town Albuquerque, met up with Kristina and Wm’s friend for dinner. Packed up.
- Sun, 3/26 – flew home.
So obviously I didn’t do much resting on my vacation. It was very fun, but yowza.